10/28/2022 – Notice of Annual Meeting – Election of Officers
Notice is given that the Kansas City Triumphs Sports Car Club will hold its Annual Meeting on Thursday, December 1, 2022, beginning at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at Granite City restaurant in Zona Rosa, 8461 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64153.
Action to be taken at the Annual Meeting will be the election of officers, each for two-year terms. The slate of officers up for election will be:
- Director – Steve Peak
- Assistant Director – Larry Taylor
- Secretary – Patrick Barrett
- Treasurer – Keith Jordan
- Activities Co-Coordinator – Kim Simon
- Activities Co-Coordinator – Craig Simon
- Newsletter Editor – Ed Curry
- Webmaster and Publicist – Kenny Wymore
- Historian – Paul McBride
- Past Director – Steve Vehlewald
Voting will be by a show of hands of all Club members attending the meeting in person. Proxy votes are not permitted.